1) Insert drill bit into Drill Bit Holder, Tighten down set screw to secure drill bit. It is recommended to use a drill bit with a flat on the shank to prevent the drill from turning in holder.
2) Secure Drill Bit Holder into chuck of hammer drill.
3) Insert the proper Driver into the end of the Sleeve (1/4" or 5/16" Magnetic Driver for Hex screws, or Adaper with No. 2 or 3 Phillips bits).
1) Drill hole in concrete, make 1/4" deeper than the concrete screw will be embedded. (consult screw mfg. for proper drill size)
2) Slide sleeved assembly over drill bit and snap onto Drill Bit Holder.
3) Place screw into Driver and drive screw.