Double Row Barrier Strips with block spade style termination and screw down mounting holes. Each port will accept standard terminal connectors with a block spade width of 0.35"(.438)/0.30"(.375) or less. Will accept from a #6 to a #10 study spade. Jumper is for bridging 2 poles.
- Insulator: UL94VO Black Thermoplastic
- Wire Range: 12 to 24 AWG
- Ratings: 15-20 Amps, Up to 300 Volts
- Continous Use Temperature: 110°C
- Electrical Specifications - DMW: 7500 VDC - IR: 0.5000 Megohms
- Screw Termination: 6-32 Steel
- Maximum Torque: 13 in-lbs
- Terminal: Brass, Nickel Plated
- Country of Origin: USA
- Approvals: UL Listed File# E48521, Guide# XCFR2CSA CSA File# 025562
Note: This is only our initial stocking inventory, we may add other sizes as the line matures. Available in other sizes and configurations from 2 to 30 poles. Phenolic insulator and covers are also available. Contact your representative for pricing information and details.