Sharkie™ Crocodile Anchors The Sharkie™ Crocodile Wall Anchor is engineered for strength - the screw extrudes and compresses the anchor polymer into the wall under tremendous pressure. The Sharkie™ Crocodile Anchor molds and conforms exactly to the surface of the hole. All of the forces supported by the screw are transmitted outwardly 360° providing
greater holding power by distributing the force over the maximum area possible. Used for solid and hollow wall applications.
FEATURES and BENEFITS
• Can be installed through the fixture with a screw gun - anti-rotation
fins and unique head design prevent sinking and spinning.
• Works in almost any building material.
• Works with broadest range of screw sizes for highest holding power
without cracking wall.
• Sets instantly, unlike so-called chemical anchors; "Molding" action
bonds anchor to wall.
• Specially formulated corrosion-proof polymer absorbs shock and vibration.
• Non-Corrodible, Non-Magnetic, and Non-Conductive
In hollow wall applications, the Sharkie™ Crocodile Anchor opens up like a crocodile's or shark's mouth to grip the back of the wallboard. It also expands and grips where it penetrates the drywall for added pullout strength.