Heat Shrink Tubing is used for insulating, jacketing, bundling, and identification. This standard wall product, which is also known as thin wall, is mechanically tough and has good abrasion and solvent resistance. The longitudinal shrinkage is less than 6%.
NEW Handy Installer Packs contain 10 pre-cut strips of 6" tubing in a Zip-Lock bag. Much more convenient to hand out and carry in the field. More affordable and cost effective than giving each field technician a 100' roll of every size.
• Material: Polyolefin
• Applicable Specifications: SAE-AMS-DTL-23053/3, Class 1 & 2
• UL File Number: E52612 (VW-1 except clear)
• Operating Temp Range: -67°F(-55°C) to 275°F(135°C)
• Shrink Ratio: 2 to 1
• Standard Colors: Type 1 Flame Retardant Black
• Standard Shipping Length: 6" Pre-Cut Strips